Mason drinking from his sippy cup
Mason's first Razorback game
Miley had fun looking at the lady bug outside, so of course, I seized a photo op!
Macye with Nonny and Poppie on Grandparent's day at her school
Daddy and M2 on the first day of preschool
Me and my big 3 yr old on her first day
My smiley Miley
Two of the outfits I made for McG!
The girls had M cake for breakfast. I know, nutritious right?
This is how we spend our days:)
Sweet girls at the park
Miley plays school while Macye is in school. She is the teacher of course and this is her classroom.
Somewhere over the rainbow
Bed time
Surprise Macye, this is your new room!
This bed was my mom's, mine and now Macye's
Macye's sink, the girl's bathroom and Miley's sink. Then Miley's room is on the other side
No comments:
Post a Comment