Ok, I could honestly care less about sports. PERIOD. But, I must admit that I love the Texas Rangers! I dont know if it is because it is the only sport I understand or if it is because I have memories of going to games and hearing my dad and brother talk about it my whole life. Either way, when the Rangers FINALLY made it to the World series this year, I was pumped. I even watched a game at home by myself! And, not only were they in the world series, they were playing the dreaded Yankees! Wow! That is big. So, on October 23rd, when they won a series game, all the sporting good stores opened at midnight to sell Rangers world series shirts. So, I did the only thing any good mother would do. I woke up my sleeping baby and headed to Academy with Eric. LOL. The lines were so so so so long and wrapped around the building just to get in. So, we went to Sports Authority and ended up getting right in and getting our Rangers shirts and pennants!!!! GO RANGERS!
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment