sweet girls

Mason & Nathan
Macye & Isaac
Miley & Sahra
My mom's side of the family

May performing

May and her principal, Mr. Dukes

The class gift to Miss Baxter


Miley's gift exchange

Me and my little Rudolph


Miley's class Christmas show


Polar Express Day at Snow Heights

Daddy the snowman

Making gingerbread cookies with Daddy

Reading Elf on the Shelf

The 2-9-10 babies
May performing
May and her principal, Mr. Dukes
The class gift to Miss Baxter
Miley's gift exchange
Me and my little Rudolph
Miley's class Christmas show
Polar Express Day at Snow Heights
Daddy the snowman
Making gingerbread cookies with Daddy
Reading Elf on the Shelf
The 2-9-10 babies
Well, Christmas this year was a little different. I was so nervous about the time I would not have with the girls. It is amazing how God works things out for those that truly pray and seek his will. s was suppose to get the girls from the day they got out for Christmas break until the 28th (except for Christmas morning from 9-1). I could not bear the thought of being without my girls for almost two weeks. But, a couple weeks before Christmas, he called and we worked out that I would have the girls until the 24th, and he would let me have Christmas morning with them and would pick them up and bring them back the 26th. I was overjoyed that instead of them being gone 10 days, it would be reduced to two days! We had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas! Mason was histerical opening his presents. Of course he cared more about the paper and boxes, but really seemed to enjoy it! Santa brought him a ball pit (which he loves!) and just some other things to hopefully keep him occupied! Macye got "Kit," the oh so famous American Girl doll. She also got her wardrobe and other accessories that any American Girl mommy might need. And Miley got a puppy that walks on a leash. This is what she wanted sooo bad, so of course Santa did right by her. Eric and I enjoyed the time with our little M's! As I looked around the room on Christmas morning after the chaos of ripping through gifts was over, I was taken back to see right in front of me all the blessings of my life. So many people go through life with no joy or hope and I have several doses of each every day. My family is healthy, we have a comfortable home and we are serving a faithful and mighty Lord that is protecting, healing and directing our lives in the way he wants them to go. For this, I am truly thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment